- Placebo, “Meds”, Placebo 4eva! A duet from the gal from The Kills.
- Jessica Simpson, “Public Affair”. Don’t judge! This one is super catchy. And I love how she uses the term “carte blanche”. She doesn’t have a clue what that means.
- Dirty Pretty Things, “Bang Bang You’re Dead” THis song would be here just for the trumpet intro.
- Scissor Sisters, “I don’t feel like dancin'” Def. the gayest single of the year. This video makes me want to be a member of the Scissor Sisters. Wouldn’t that be a hoot?
- The Rapture, “Gotta Get Myself Into It” Already done, thanks.
- Cobra Starship, “Church of Hot Addiction” CS’s second appearance on my list.
- Pretty Girls Make Graves, “The Number”
- Fall Out Boy, “This Ain’t a Scene, It’s an Arms Race” Take out the gospel choir and Patrick Stump’s speak/singing, and you’re golden. This is also the second of three songs on my list where William Beckett appears in the video. Weird.