- Shakira, “Hips Don’t Lie”. Why is this song so good?
- High School Musical, “Breaking Free”. You know you love it.
- The Veils, “Advice for Young Mothers to Be”
- Shiny Toy Guns, “Le Disko” No words. This is my current ringtone, fyi.
- Forward, Russia!, “Nineteen”
- Madonna, “Sorry” Probably the perfect dance/pop song. Why was everyone so down on this album? I thought it was her best in years.
- The Rapture, “Woo! Yea..uh huh..alright” Um, the title pretty much says it all.
- White Rose Movement, “Girls in the Back”
- Fall out Boy, “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More ‘Touch Me'” It’s got everything- the long irrelevant title, the catchy hook, the fangirls. I like this song and I’m proud to admit it.