I’m afraid this will start to turn into sayings you would find on a half-price desk calendar or a Cathy comic, but things have been happening to make me realize what an old fart I am becoming. You know you are getting old when…..
- You watch reality bites and realize Ben Stiller is a better catch than Ethan Hawke.
- The bands you listen to you are ten or more years younger than you.
- You make Luke Perry references and no one gets it.
- You almost buy pants with an elastic waist because they would be comfortable for sitting behind a desk all day.
- You are astounded that Roseanne is considered classic tv.
I am sure I will discover many more as the days pass by,