- “Prince Caspian” Gets Underway (February 19th 2007); aren’t these kids about 25 by now?
- The Most Expensive Cities For A First Date – Forbes.com
- David Fincher – Zodiac – Movies – New York Times; a profile on one of my favorite directors EVER
- The ½ Hour News Hour; gross
- Pitchfork: Actress Jena Malone Records Social Registry 7″; I hate her
- Brilliant But Cancelled – NewsWire – Parker Posey: Sitcom Queen; Parker Posey in a sitcom?
- The best Patrick Swayze moments: rule.
- The Producers is closing. I think it jumped the shark when they cast Tony Danza
And finally my favorite event of Friday…Blue States Lose.