In honor of my pending move to the SFBay Area, I have done my research and taken the time to learn more about what my life will be like there. Thank goodness for tv and movies that shows a realistic view of the city!
- Full House: I will be running around Golden Gate park often, and everyone over the age of 30 works as a television morning show host.
- Charmed: Magical powers and bare midriffs are all the rage.
- The Sweetest Thing: There are tons of eligible STRAIGHT men all over the city.
- The Princess Diaries: the kooky, alternative people live in firehouses.
- The Wedding Planner….don’t even get me started.
- 40 Days and 40 Nights: Josh Hartnett is horny and running around the city.
- That’s So Raven: people are psychic. And sassy.
Wow, my life is gonna be awesome!