- The Silver Surfer, which was completely CGIed creation, was a better actor and had more depth than anyone in the movie
- Sue Storm’s hair was the exact same color as her face.
- Sue Storm had better powers, and saved everyone multiple times in the movie, although all was mentioned was that she was hot and she was going to have a beautiful wedding.
- The Thing was dating a woman who was blind for no reason.
- When Mr. Fantastic’s arms stretch, so do his clothes. What the fuck? Inspector Gadget was more believable.
- It made me hate Chris Evans.
- He runs into someone coming out of the shower in his science lab. WHY IS HE TAKING A SHOWER AT THE LAB AND WHY IS THE BATHROOM RIGHT OFF A PUBLIC HALLWAY?
- Within three hours, Reed Richards created a planetary homing device complete with a lcd screen remote.
- An intergalactic cloud was threatening to engulf planet earth. The only people involved with saving it were the fantastic 4, and three miltary officials. All American, of course.
- They fly from New York to Siberia in a matter of seconds.
- Since they are in China, they decide to get married Asian-style. Sue Storm dresses like a geisha. There are giggling Japanese women as guests.
Seriously, I don’t even know why I saw it. At least I didn’t have to pay.