Nothing to say really, except that I consumed the flesh of dead animals. I haden’t eaten anything, and I was not going to have the chance to for a long time, so I had a hot dog. Except that it was a chicken-and-apple flavor. WHAT THE FUCK? Who puts those flavors together. Apparently they are supposed to be some of the best in the area, but it has cured me of any longing I have been having for hot dogs. Maybe it was good, because it affirmed my committment.
I also did an exercise where I had to design an amusement park based on significant points and events in my life. I am not one for sharing, and it all came out kind of superficial and I think it made people confused. Here were some of the highlights:
- a puppy and kitty petting zoo
- a roller coaster of my moods
- instead of a “test your strength” column where you have to get the device to reach the top, it was a “guess how many bootleg albums I have”
- a museum consisting of the history of the feminist movement, the civil rights movement, ancient Rome, and fashions of the 90s.
- The theme park resort is still in the works, but it will look like a Barbie Dream House, obvi.
- There is also a new Sweet Valley High themed extension, where all the employees have to be size-six blonds and there is a roller coaster where all the cars are Black Porches. And a si,u-rode where you have to stay on the back of Todd’s Motorcycle without falling off. Ok, stop me, I could go on forever.