okay, so I am halfway in the first season, and totally obsessed. Aren’t you glad Battlestar Galactica isn’t the only show I will gush over now? I have a hard time with suspension if disbelief, so I have some questions for the producers/writers:
- Why is there only one actual Australian person on a flight from Australia (Claire)?
- Why were there only conventionally good looking people on this flight? Oh, except for Hurley, who plays the fat-guy-for-comic-relief-role.
- Did Kate’s personal hairstylist also crash on the flight? Why do her curls always look freshly done?
- Where are the gays?
- Aren’t their forty-something survivors? I know that you can’t have an ensemble cast of 47-but was there an extras strike while filming? I guess they weren’t good-looking enough to be stranded.
- Wow, everyone has great skin after being in the sun for a week.
- Casting: why did you make Sawyer so attractive? He is a gross, misogynist sociopath, but I want him. I am so conflicted.
- People seem to recover from injuries super-quick. Dislocated shoulders, being punched multiple times, stab wounds, it all heals by the next day.