Omg! Stop the press! The Hills may actually not be real! My world has been turned upside down. It’s no secret that I am drawn to this show like I am drawn to picking my scabs. I know I shouldn’t do it, it will be painful, and the long-term affects of doing it is awful. However, watching it has made me done some internal reflecting:
- I may actually may have more friends than Lauren does. I mean, I know her and Audrina are besties, but do they hang out with anyone else? They go out all the time, don’t you think they would meet other people?
- Lauren must be a genius. is she even still in school? When does Lauren study? Does she bring her books to Le Deux?
- Their parties are so freaking boring. That Halloween party? I just organized an office lunchtime potluck that was crazier than that.
- Whitney may be the only barely tolerable girl on the show. I just wish someone would tell her that she doesn’t need to add an extra “k” to the end of words ending in “ing.”
- My god, these gals are even more awkward on first dates than I am. Which is really scary.
- Justin Bobby? Kind of hot. Just sayin’.
- I hate when Whitney and Lauren freeze out NY intern Emily. At least she DOES HER JOB AND HAS SOME AMBITION! Lauren sits around with a dumb look on her face always waiting to be told what to do.