1. A college professor, who I was never really that close with. I’m weirded out. Does he really need to see my daily status updates about my ibs?
2. Someone from high school who I barely talked to then. Why the hell would I want to see pics of their bachelorette party in Atlantic City?
3. Someone I don’t know who perhaps knows me from reading my blog. Ok, it’s flattering, but since I have ognored it three times and they keep persisting, doncha think they could at least tell me who they are?
4. My neighbors. I kind of want to remain a mystery to them.
5. The executive director of my department at work. Uh, great to see he’s down with the young people, but do I really need the person who signs my paycheck to see the hundreds of pics of my cat?
I’m back to blogging, thanks for some inspiration from The Chris Show. My goal is to do a list per day.
Today: Things that annoy me about the show Lost.
1. There are still supposedly like 40 or so survivors, ann they are all just extras. Are we supposed to think that all that matters is the lead characters? No one wants to step up to0 them and tell them to stop hogging the spotlight?
2. They are always able to track someone through the jungle based on if one leaf is out of place or something. They’s been stomping around for weeks, you don’t think it could be an old set of tracks?
3. Kate has like a billion tank tops.
4. No one complains about their period. Can you imagine your time of the month on a hot beach with no bathroom?
5. Kate chooses Jack over Sawyer? Have you SEEN Sawyer?